nothing's happened
some things are better to be hidden.
but I think I'm not a good pretender... in case anytime I'm triggered to reveal what had happened, I "reveal" it now...
yeah... I've been disappointed by friends..
the one who didn't keep his promise and disrespect me.
the one who left her responsibility,
the one who cheated me,
and the one who are not there when I need her.
actually,, I'm already relieve.. I don't care about it. and I'm going to pretend that there's nothing happened.
the first one, I've told him that I disappointed to him. why he didn't tell me? why he told the others but me? HE SUPPOSED TO TELL ME. though he was sorry for that, yeah... I don't care about it again.. I barely sure if I didn't tell him that I disappointed, he would never know that he was wrong and made me disappointed.
I just left him. now I'm going to pretend that there's nothing happened to me because of him.
the second one. her responsibility is over now. it's better me taking that responsibility than I give it to her again. it's not about I'm not trusting her again,,, I just don't want it happen again.
the third one, yeah... I just don't like him. he made me cry. the first one because his awful work fully disrespect me. the second one, he cheated me. and I cried again.. now, I just can't get along with him. It's better me leaving from the start rather than I stay then he hurts me more. And I know, pretending that there's nothing happened is the best way. I want to not leaving my friend, but if I stay, I will interact with the one who hurts me. I just don't want to be hurt more... I better leave. Now I'm pretending I'm fine and nothing's happened.
The forth one... I cried today because of her. I was expecting that I could share to her. She's so busy now... Maybe I ever did the same way to her... I just want to talk to her... but she's so busy... don't blame me if she would feel I leave her. I'm not leaving... we're just too busy...
Today is just the accumulation of my disappointment..
I couldn't resist to cry...
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
|
Labels:
contemplations
|
-
UTOPIST ??!!!10 years ago
-
Kelas Dede Kecil Putik Duren Sawit11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment