Breaking awhile while reading Breaking Dawn
[Attention: rough words content]
Now I’m back in
Back to what happened last week.
Yeah, at first I didn’t believe that what happened to me was a jetlag. I didn’t think the time difference would matter to me. It’s just 1 (one) hour. I didn’t think it would matter my biological clock.
I was just thinking that
But I was amazed that I didn’t suffer again from my tired limbs when I was home. I could walk for 30 minutes without whining my legs. Well, it was for the first day at home.
Not for the later. I started to feel my body was burning out. I was sure that my body was heating, but I was sure too that nobody could feel it.
I started to sneeze. Sneezing and sneezing.
Then the worse part, I started to feel that something is on my intestines. I defecated not as normal as usual. I usually popped out something as hard as rock, but not last week. It was as liquid as it can be. Well, it was not common for me. So I started to think that something’s wrong on my digestive tract.
Then, I had to leave for the charity. I didn’t feel going that day. My status might be compos mentis. But, I was so sleepy after the sleepless night playing new game I installed the day before. I kept sneezing. And I hadn’t defecated that day. I was still not sure what my feces would be, would it be solid or liquid.
The trip (especially the narrow turns and hi-speed bus) was terribly made me motion-sickness. Luckily, I didn’t throw up. Yeah, my semicircular canals were still in good condition that I still could stand the motion.
On the next day, finally I defecated in the morning. What else could I do on chilling dawn in the bathroom instead of squatting on the toilet? I didn’t think to take a bath that early. Yeah, my feces were combination of solid and liquid. I thought my tract was gone better.
Then, on the late night on the same day, my tract started to be hypermotilitation. It GROANED. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that those days I farted everywhere. It did not stink. But anytime, anywhere, just as I want to fart. I was just thinking that night my intestines couldn’t stand again for the thing inside it. I slept with my intestines still groaning.
The next day, my mate woke me that she was having diarrhea (and it was my turn to use the bathroom) and asking for anti-diarrhea pills. Then I went to the bathroom, and squatted at the toilet. Yes. I had diarrhea too.
When I got back to the bedroom, for sure, I asked the pills she got from my other friend. For the rest of the day, I didn’t feel the urge to use the toilet. But I couldn’t stand for the groaning intestines.
When I woke up this morning, it still groaned. Oh gosh… I still had my diarrhea. though I still didn’t feel the urge to use the toilet. For this late night writing, I still had my intestines groaning. I took pills. I didn’t know whether it would work. At least I tried. And at least, now I can fart again without popping out feces. Though I’m still afraid so.
Gosh… I want my intestines get better soon.
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
|
Labels:
daily dose,
trashes
|
-
UTOPIST ??!!!10 years ago
-
Kelas Dede Kecil Putik Duren Sawit11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment