i need another getaway

I've been too melancholy lately. reading Breaking Dawn over and over again (only for my favorite part), then reading Twilight again. it would be better if i had another distraction.

i should learn French. I have the exam in next 4 meeting of my French course.
I don't really know the French words. i don't know how to put the right words for the conjugation in particular.

then again. i kept reading Twilight saga. i should get a life and not let myself drowning of Edward Cullen.

in spite of the Twilight saga and French, I still have lots of book to read. LOTS.
I really like to buy books. whether the good ones or something which turns out to be terribly trashy. I just like to spend my money on books.

yeah.. i will get a life without Twilight. but Twilight is so tempting, Edward Cullen in particular.

i think it was a twilight for me when I found Twilightlexicon server down last Saturday aftornoon (It was Friday night in America zone). yeah, it was some kind of clue that i should stop bugging my mind with Twilight..

well, let's read other books..
my books to read along this holiday:
- the King's Shadow by Judith Poley (lent by Indri)
- a book published by Little Black Dress which I forgot what the title was
- Bringing Dawn the House
- Diving Bell and Butterfly
- Lemony Snicket's a series of unfortunate events book9
- Dracula by Bram Stoker

and there are other book i was reading which i never finished it yet:
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- Gesundheit by Patch Adams
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- Complication by Atul G

Whoooooaa.. there's a lot of book to read. i think i should start occupy my mind with those instead of keep dreaming of Twilight saga.

get a life, nad!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

let's have some!
tapi ga mungkin, udah mau masuk >__>

nge-sims? will it do you any good?
nad, sebernenya gw lagi nge-broswse ttg BD midnight party an came into:

http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/2008/08/actor_makes_surprise_appearanc.html

Have to admit that he's cool (and tall)

ernadia said...

yeah yeah... lama2 liat taylor lautner gw akui dia keren jg.. tapi masi anak2.. bikin gw ngerasa pedofil. hahaha

Indri said...

Hahaha...
aga ngerasa "bersalah" ga sih xDDD

Blog Archive


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix