in better mood
mood gw udah membaik.
abis kekenyangan, trus tidur deh.. sekarang aja masih kekenyangan..
bangun: internetan
donlod lagu, browsing Michael Cera and Twilight,as always.
gw semalem abis nonton Nick&Norah's Infinite Playlist..
I love this movie. as simple as teen flick, but as sweet as romantic drama.
but the reason is definitely because I like Michael Cera. I like his movies. I like his comical looks. sayangnya Michael Cera perannya selalu itu-itu aja. teenage boy looking for love (or sex).. he ever commented about this, that he likes to play what he likes. dia harus coba peran-peran lain..
Robert Pattinson aja bisa jadi geeky (Bad Mother's Handbook), sick and dark (Haunted Airman), Grow up disorder (How to be - I haven't watched this one), eccentric and bisex artist (Little Ashes - I haven't watched, hasn't released yet)
lho.. jadi ngomongin Rob Pattinson..
mungkin gara2 gw baru liat foto2 Twilight Premiere di Jepang..
I melt w
ith guy in a suit, it's a fact that long I have discovered.
seriously Taylor Lautner, you can't defeat Robert Pattinson. (Sorry, ndri)
you may build your muscle, but you defenitely don't know how to look good.
it's like you wore local-tailor-made suit but Rob wore Prada.
you should have a better suit. a well-fit.
are you trying to steal this look- Black on Black? (back on LA Twilight Premiere on Nov 2008)
p.s: look at Kristen Stewart in black dress.. isn't it supposed to be a strapless dress? why I see the straps (though it's skin color..)
-
UTOPIST ??!!!10 years ago
-
Kelas Dede Kecil Putik Duren Sawit11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment