weird dream to the weirdest day
My dream last night was a bit weird.
It continued like a series.
I don't really remember what the beginning was...
I slept at 10p.m. but suddenly awoke at 2 a.m.
I just can remember that I want to meet someone (or something).
then I back to sleep again.
and the dream continued. I was sure that it was on the same settings.
I still looked for it.
then I woke up again at 4 am. but got back to sleep again.
It was the one that I can remember precisely.
I finally got the direction to the place of what I was looking for.
but... It was not an easy way.
It was with lot of turns, slippery slopes, floods... up side down...
well, It was like an off-road track but in the speed of a roller coaster (well, it was a dream anyway)
then I finally passed that way, but still I had not arrived to the place of what i was looking for.
I stopped for pee..
and I woke up for pee.
well, the lesson of that dream:
there was never an easy way.
and It happens today.
me, cici, and ryan went to Senayan City. for a stupid promo.
I'm just to tired to tell what happened for that freaking silly promo.
it was the most tiring day of this week for just a cheaper price.
if I could correlate,
It was similar conclusion to my dream last night.
There is never an easy way.
but if you get it easily, it means you're lucky.
Friday, February 06, 2009
|
Labels:
daily dose,
quotes
|
-
UTOPIST ??!!!10 years ago
-
Kelas Dede Kecil Putik Duren Sawit11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment