UTOPIST ??!!!
10 years ago
since the first Java Jazz Festival back in 2006, I just went to the fest yesterday.
I don't really like jazz.
I don't know, I just can't enjoy that kind of music.
It's kind of lullaby. every time I listen, it'll make me want to sleep.
and that happened yesterday. I listen then I was sleepy,, yawned over and over again.
I went to the festival just for watching Jason Mraz. and Jason Mraz is not a jazz singer. he's a pop/folk singer.
He was playing songs from his latest album.
I was expecting his old songs like The Remedy (I won't worry) or You and I, but it's not jazz-type songs.
I don't listen to jazz.
but I listen to Swing. the music from the 30's (I don't really know from what years).
Sunday, March 08, 2009
|
Labels:
trashes
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment