undeadly hot
my comment on a twilight fan site has been deleted. i know, it spoiled people.
but the first time I saw the cover photo, somehow I feel something strange with the photo. it's bugging me... it's like a photoshop magic. Like you put Justin Timberlake's body and Rob's head together, and something's done on his face. besides, I questioned when the pic was taken. because if it's within the past months after he-breaking-news-ly-cut his hair, it hasn't reached that long..
well, I just read the article online. the interview (and maybe the photo too) was taken back in December. I like the article, something's new-and-funny, and something's already known... but I like the rest of photoshoot more. Hot! Hot! Hot!
and thanks to Newmoonmovie.org who compiles these photos.
-
UTOPIST ??!!!10 years ago
-
Kelas Dede Kecil Putik Duren Sawit11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment