moving backward to coldplay
I've just watched David Cook's new video clip.
even I just watched it once, I simply knew it.
It's just the same with Coldplay's old vid: The Scientist.
the similarities:
the vid: moving backward, including: jump a wall, walk in the forest, get in to a car
the song: about getting back again.
well, I like them both.
but I prefer Coldplay's. they made it first and the vid is more dramatic.
David Cook - Come Back to Me (this video's quality is not good. I'll find a better video)
this one is Coldplay-The Scientist
I do like Coldplay.
I was soooo disappointed that I couldn't come to their show in Singapore Indoor on March 23. It was because I was on my Anesthesiology rotation and I was the chief of my class. I couldn't leave my friends. If I hadn't been the chief, I would have probably left for Coldplay.
but thanks to Coldplay too...
as they give their gratitude for their fans, they make a free-download for their latest album on their website. it's their live album, at least it cures my disappointment of not going to watch their show.
feel free to download it!
Left Right Left Right Left
Sunday, May 17, 2009
|
Labels:
songs
|
-
UTOPIST ??!!!10 years ago
-
Kelas Dede Kecil Putik Duren Sawit11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment