Bad things happen everyday

Maybe I don't have a heart. I've told you that I have tendency to have schizoid personality disorder which is sort of cold-heart, no empathy.

There were blasts in Jakarta yesterday.
Most of my friends (I read it on my facebook account), cursed the terrorist for those attacks. They blamed terrorist for any reason. and among my friends, I could say that I didn't have any emotions of what happened yesterday.

And here's my point of view.
I'm trying to see the bigger picture. I had felt - and maybe sort of forecasting (ask my dad if you don't believe it, I had told my dad) since before President election that there was something wrong happened and about to happen.
the world is no longer safe place. I said, the WORLD. Not Indonesia only.
I know people had that words since ages. but I was asking my dad few days ago, "What's going on with this world?"

since I don't have anything to do this holiday, I spent my days just watching TV and internet browsing. the more I watched, the more I knew bad things happened.

I was not too noticing what happened in World news. because all local TVs mostly covered the news of Michael Jackson's death. I just remembered about plane crashes and Iran election.

I was more noticing about local news. Lots of bad things happened. I don't care about election, I used my voice in not-voting.
- there were fires everyday. a gas or stove explosion, but happened almost day by day. were people just being the same reckless everyday?
- there was hot mud explosion in East Java that seemed never coming to an end.
- there were mysterious shooter attacks in Papua.
- there was 15 billion rupiah robbery.
- there were swine flu which getting more pandemic.
Not to mention some news of personal reckless like a car fell from 2nd floor, suicidal attempts, new students death of bullying and babies death because their parents missing.

And I knew, those news were not relate each other.
but didn't you see the big picture that Bad things happened everyday.

and yesterday was the big one.

suddenly people showed their empathy and other emotions (read: hatred by cursing terrorist).
suddenly people cared about each other, cared of Indonesia.

what do people feel about the news I mentioned above?
Nothing!
people just freaked out because the blast happened just before Man Utd arrived in Jakarta. It would show that Indonesia was not a safe place.

Indonesia is not a safe place, People!
but Indonesia is a beautiful place.
though I haven't visited most places in Indonesia, I know Indonesia is beautiful.

Stop cursing, people! Stop being bad mouth and bad thinkers.
I'm not pro terrorist. and I said, I'm not good with empathy.
instead of cursing, you'd better do what you can do.
if there's nothing you can do, then it's better you do nothing rather than being bad mouths.

in conclusion,
I said that the world is no longer a safe place.
bad things could happen anytime, anywhere.
who knows, maybe today is the end of the world. or just the end of your life.
and you may hear these words so often: do your best, let Allah do the rest. spend more time with your loved ones, your family and friends. because you only know what you've got til it's gone.

0 comments:

Blog Archive


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix