Team Robsten!
Setahun yang lalu, gw baru mulai intoksikasi twilight. Selesai baca 3 buku pertamanya dalam kurang dari 3 minggu.
dan sampai sekarang, gw masih tetep intoksikasi twilight.
I can't stop reading any dish about it.
apalagi sekarang gw ga ada bahan preokupasi baru... jadinya kembali twilight-obsessed. sebenernya ada sih bahan preokupasi: SKRIP-SH*T... tapi lebih enak mikirin twilight.
sebenernya yang jadi bahan preokupasi gw sekarang bukan Twilightnya sih... tapi
Robsten (Robert [Pattinson] and Kristen [Stewart])
I am Team Edward and now I'm Team Robsten too.
dari mulai gw ngikutin twilight sebenernya gw juga udah Team Robsten.. cuma makin kesini, Robsten makin happening. makin hot aja gosipnya.. apalagi klo ngikutin kolomnya Ted Casablanca di The Awful Truth @Eonline.
awalnya gw doubtful juga, mengingat KStew punya longtime boyfriend = oregano (I keep mispelled his name, so we called him oregano instead) And she's seem loyal to him.
tapi kalo ngeliat paparazzi's picture, a morning after MTV Movie Awards a month ago, they were spotted leave a hotel after checked in for a bungalow (at the hotel) late at night. They couldn't be just playing poker through the night in a hotel room, right? there must be something special between them.. xP
Team Robsten! Can't wait any news of them.
I even try to make a timeline of them. xP
-
UTOPIST ??!!!10 years ago
-
Kelas Dede Kecil Putik Duren Sawit11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment