i really want to drag her to hell

here's what happened to me yesterday.

the-girlfriend-of-my-ex sent a message to me, for short call her beeyotch, asking my number because she wanted to talk.
i had no negative thinking, so I just gave her my number.

back to a month ago,
beeyotch sent a message, that she broke up with my ex, she didn't really let him go, and she asked me to help her.
i was thinking, she might be just a victim-like me.
so, as an unknown quotes "the enemy of my enemy is my ally", i did want to help her but did not intend to interfere their business.

she asked me about my break-up. I told her.
I didn't think my break-up was a secret. It was like any friend of mine asking.
I gave her support to move on..

then, few days later i found out she did move on. which was back again to our-ex.
my initial reaction: "What??"
she told me that she wanted to leave him, but she back again??

back to what happened yesterday,
she called me.
we did talk.
she told me that she wanted her relationship to be over. (so what?)
but what made me feel so agitated was......
she told me, she logged to my-ex email. she read mails from me.
i can say that i don't remember what i had sent to my-ex before. i don't care either now.
but i know, i had sent some private things. things that best kept secret, just between me&my-ex. (sorry, i wouldn't tell what it was about).

and i got more agitated when beeyotch told me that she shared what she read to my-ex's mom.
WHAT???

well, i didn't confront her rightaway yesterday.
i made myself more compose. i didn't want her to hear me losing my dignity.

i do really hate her, now.
she brought back all the memories that i tried to forget for the past three years. the memories of me being devastated, deadwalking through the day, until I passed the-5-phase of depression.
but what makes me really hate her are written on bold letters.

I was so lost yesterday. i couldn't describe myself. being a bit unwell, then some strangers made me like i struck by lightning.
but i know, doing nothing would not make me feel better.

i hadn't contacted my-ex for a year. there was no need for me to contact him either.
but I decided, I should contact him yesterday.
I just sent a text, here's the copy:

hey rid! whatever problems u have with ur gf, please, u need to solve it. just so u know, she'd been asking me what had happened between me & u. at first, i'm okay. i didn't intend to interfere ur business. but today she told me she read ur emails, read mails from me. it really breaks my heart that some other persons know my secret. so, i'm not okay here.
oh, she told me that she told ur mom too.
i'm upset here.
-nad


i didn't know what would happened next between my-ex and his girlfriend. but when he replied that he thanked me. it did make me feel better.

Take that! B*tch!

0 comments:

Blog Archive


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix