Burndt Jamb
I just met an old friend yesterday.
and I just heard a glimpse of this song today.
how it's all connected:
I often asked him to play this song back in the old days.
I really like this song.
listen to the guitar riff on the intro.
love it!
I was so happy in meeting my friend again yesterday.
last time I remember meeting him was back on 2006, when he's just got accepted in the same university (but different major, of course). and the last time he text me was maybe a year ago when he asked Orthopedist consultant for his dad.
so, I can say I'm no good in maintaining friendship.
he was a really good friend. just friend. and we'd never been more.
I'm glad that we didn't.
I'm happy for any woman you're with now, friend.
Gothic flavor,
How I miss you.
If I only
Once could kiss you.
I'd be happpy
For one moment
Of my lifetime
I'd be there.
And the water
Running over
Me is growing
Ever colder.
Make me happy
For one moment
Of my lifetime
I'd be there.
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
|
Labels:
daily dose,
songs
|
-
UTOPIST ??!!!10 years ago
-
Kelas Dede Kecil Putik Duren Sawit11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
1 comments:
eh gue juga suka lagu ini!
Post a Comment