random emotional blabs

I've been too emotional lately.
Blame the hormones!

Yesterday, on the hospital, i saw a mom missed her 2yo daughter. She cried, she looked for her anywhere, and when finally she found her she looked so relief.
i got teary eyes when i saw it. I didn't know why.
I saw a truly mother's love to her child.

Today
I've been too emotional because i can't help both my parents medical condition. My dad is having BPH and he's now complaining a hernia scortalis. My mom, i don't know what she's having now, but it's gynecology problem.
I hate it. I do as nice and understanding as to my patients, But i can't do that to my parents. I'm trying to give and understand at my best for the patients, but i can't to my parents.
I hate it.
I want to be there for my parents, but I can't.
Plus, I've been doubting myself, do i really want to be a doctor. do i want to live this kind of life.

And it's getting emotional today when I know the patient who i follow-her-up died last night. She's just 17!! But she's having cancer. I read on the literature, her cancer have good prognosis. With operation and responsive radiotherapy, evidence said she'll survive. I don't know whether she was having different type of cancer. But she was in pain for months, and she was bleeding since 2years ago and the bleeding getting worse from 7 months ago. Rest in peace, Ms. M. Hope Allah be with you.

1 comments:

Septo Sulistio said...

Gw juga harus kehilangan sepupu gw akibat gagal ginjal. Padahal gw sudah menjelaskan sampai mulut gw kering, pentingnya hemodialisa... Dia MENOLAK.

Gw sempat raguakan diri gw sebagai dokter. Akhirnya seorang teman pernah berkata.. :"Walaupun loe seorang dokter, di tengah keluarga besar, loe tetaplah Anak, adik atau sepupu mereka. titik"

Semoga Allah SWT menerima Amal Ibadahnya.

Blog Archive


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix