the famous medical speciality aptitude test

okay...
I have taken this test before few months ago..
http://www.med-ed.virginia.edu/specialties/Home.cfm
I don't really remember the result, I just remember the top2,
1. ophtalmology
2. otolaryngology
comment:
I used to want to be an ophtalmologist, when I was 5. I went to Jakarta Eye Center for my grandma's cataract operation... I felt so dazzled. but it was before my eye accident and turned me to be terrified of that small organs (read: eyes). I never think of ophtalmology. ever!
and otolaryngology,,, after I passed that modul, I'm thinking of it too... It's interesting and the only modul that left footprint in my mind (because of the searching for the damned med record).

I was tagged by a friend for taking the test few weeks ago, but I was too tired to answer the 130 repeated question again...
but I took it again today... I just felt bored today, and took the quiz for fun..
I'm quite satisfied with today's result..

Rank Specialty Score
1 plastic surgery 42
2 urology 41
3 otolaryngology 41
4 ophthalmology 41
5 nuclear med 41
6 dermatology 41
7 gastroenterology 40
8 colon & rectal surgery 39
9 anesthesiology 39
10 radiology 39
11 emergency med 39
12 radiation oncology 39
13 occupational med 38
14 general surgery 38
15 thoracic surgery 37
16 obstetrics/gynecology 37
17 orthopaedic surgery 37
18 pediatrics 36
19 neurosurgery 36
20 pulmonology 36
21 cardiology 36
22 general internal med 36
23 med oncology 35
24 pathology 35
25 psychiatry 35
26 physical med & rehabilitation 35
27 aerospace med 34
28 neurology 34
29 hematology 33
30 nephrology 33
31 rheumatology 33
32 family practice 31
33 allergy & immunology 31
34 infectious disease 30
35 preventive med 30
36 endocrinology 29

funny that it's true that I'm not good in specialty from #28 to last.

0 comments:

Blog Archive


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix