let me tell you

I used to know her as a strong woman. And I can’t help myself now to hear, or read per se, she whining her broken heart to the world.
Let me tell you something girl.
I’d been worse than you’re having now. I’d fallen to my darkest depression then I started to lose some weight because of having eating disorder which I didn’t want. But I got through it in the end. And I didn’t whine to the world out loud.
So let met tell you, stop whining to the whole world. Or at this case to your circle or your friends.
I know I hadn’t been a good friend to you, and neither had you.
But, let me tell you, not all people want to hear your whines. It’s about you being grown up or matures enough to differentiate what you should tell in public or not.
I don’t like seeing you being a drama-queen.
I may not know what your real problems are. And I don’t want to know either.
So, stop what you do now. It’s getting annoying. And I know it’s not only me who think about you like this. I don’t see you a strong woman again. You get pained, you’ll get healed, and you’ll feel like a brand new when you fully recovered.
What you do now is like pouring corticosteroid on your wound, it delays the wound healing.

0 comments:

Blog Archive


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix