Hands Down
Ecstatically excited!
I was practically screaming infidelities when I heard Dashboard Confessional playing Hands Down.
I screamed over and over again asking Hands Down when the crowd was quiet. I had expected this song would be an encore. And there it was.
Hands Down is my first favorite of Dashboard's song and I fell in love with them ever since.
so my first DC's song I heard was Hands Down. I heard it on the radio back in early 2003 before the release of A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar. I know it wasn't from the album, later I realized it was from So Impossible EP.
I love the song with all my heart. and ridiculously, I never watch DC. I just listened to every DC's songs in my mp3 over and over again.
Thanks Chris Carrabba and Dashboard Confessional for making last night
"This is the best day I can ever remember, always remember"
-
UTOPIST ??!!!10 years ago
-
Kelas Dede Kecil Putik Duren Sawit11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment