Pre-Internship Ramblings

Finally, after 5 years of struggle, laugh and cry, I graduate as Medical Doctor. Yay!

yeah.happy and scared messed become one.

happy because finally I can graduate right on time though I got through some remedials which I didn't tell to my parents.I just didn't want to make them upset to know that I failed some exams.
happy because both my parents and my grandfather hopefully can witness my soon Medical Doctor Oath.

and I'm scared.
I'm scared that I'm now out of the academic institution, will I be ready for the real life? the real responsibilities to the patients.
I'm scared if my knowledge and my skill wouldn't be enough for the patients.
I'm scared to live apart from my parents though sometimes I was thinking of moving out.
I'm scared that I can't even take care of my own self.

It sounds silly but I'm also scared for my safety of local guys in the Internship Place. I'm scared to be flirted, and worse, to be jinxed from the local guys for marrying them. (yeah, I heard from a friend it happened to his aunt)
am I the only one who considering to buy a ring just to create the illusion that I'm taken? though I'm just single and very available.
I'm going to buy it myself because I just won't get it from a guy any time in the near future.

I know, I worry too much for something which hasn't happened yet.
but that's why we do preparation.

0 comments:

Blog Archive


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix